Outsource Email Support Services
Don’t let your customer emails pile up! Get high-quality email support from Simplr’s 24/7 customer support specialists. Thanks to our US-based Human Cloud Network, our agents can be set up and answering your company’s emails (and live chats) within hours.
Sharpen your competitive edge with rapid-fire email responses!
Provide Best-in-Class Email Experiences for Your Ecommerce or B2B Customers with Simplr
Email support is the most consistently dependable way to communicate with customers (followed closely by online chat). As one of the most commonly-used communication and problem-solving channels, email is also one of the easiest to outsource. The good news is that there are better options than traditional call centers and Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs) to meet your email demand and SLA commitments.
With Simplr’s Human Cloud Network, companies can:
- Eliminate email backlogs in a matter of days (hours, in some cases!)
- Reduce first response times
- Increase Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Boost customer retention, loyalty, and trust
- Generate more revenue with Conversational Commerce
- Outpace competitors with world-class CX
staffing for customer service emails + live chats
Kettle & Fire gets immediate email backlog relief during website volume surge from Simplr
“Simplr was the perfect fit when I needed immediate help due to a volume spike. The team is extremely professional, knowledgeable and always looking for ways to be a bigger help.”
Christopher Curry, Head of Customer Support at Kettle & Fire, who uses Simplr’s services and agents to resolve email issues
How Simplr works:
- Simplr uses machine learning to gather information (via a historical analysis of your previous customer service emails). Simplr uses your website, ticketing system (ie Zendesk, Gorgias, Intercom, Kustomer, Salesforce, etc) knowledge base, queries, macros, and historical inquiries to understand your business and brand. That’s how we’re able to get up and running so fast!
- Simplr has a high-quality network of 24/7 U.S-based work-from-home Simplr Specialists. Our skilled experts are ready to respond to your emails, live chats, social media DMs, and instant messages with a personalized, on-brand touch. All Simplr Specialists are native English speakers and have passed rigorous background and empathy performance requirements. As a result, the caliber of Simplr’s responses and standards is exceptionally high. Say goodbye to the costly headaches of recruiting, hiring, and training internal employees or offshore call center agents.
- Our unique blend of proprietary processes and AI vet and triage each customer’s question to drive quick and successful responses. Instead of eight weeks of classroom training, we use machine learning in our Simplr platform to give humans instant access to knowledge and the right answers to solve problems and resolve customer questions. Accuracy and precision, every time!
- Simplr analyzes trends in your customer questions to automatically generate and A/B test new customer messaging. Our customer survey tool is used to improve customer experience and generate actionable business intelligence. We want to make sure you’re hitting all your customer email KPIs.
Our price structure is simple
Unlike most traditional call centers, we charge you per overall resolution. Not per every customer interaction.
- No hidden fees
- No long-term contracts
- No implementation fees
- No integration costs
- No training costs, thanks to intelligent agents
- No differentials for nights and weekends
It’s time to reconsider the way you outsource email support
Many leaders and entrepreneurs in ecommerce, B2B, and subscription businesses like to stay close to their customers. It’s not uncommon for founders to lend a helping hand when their companies are just getting started. This is of course a scalability issue, but it allows the founder(s) to learn directly about their customers and how they can improve the business.
These are a few signs that it’s time to outsource your customer email volume:
- Your team is responding to emails during nights and weekends. If your internal employees are going to be putting in overtime, shouldn’t be towards efforts that directly grow the business?
- Your call center contract is completely inflexible. We see this all the time, especially as the requirements of the NOW Customer are higher than ever. Many BPOs are stuck in the past when it comes to flexibility and uncertainty.
- You’re experiencing (or expecting) a huge spike in demand for your product. Whether it’s Black Friday or an unexpected celebrity endorsement, your customer volume is destined to spike. When that happens, your email inbox (and all other customer service channels) need full 24/7 coverage. If your team isn’t prepared for that kind of volume, it’s time to think about outsourcing. Note: A smart way to be prepared is to get an outsourcer in place and ready to go on short notice, but keep them on the lowest retainer until they’re needed (as an insurance policy of sorts).
Here’s what our partners are saying about Simplr
See how Paula’s Choice, a global beauty powerhouse, uses Simplr to scale a 25-year legacy of excellence in customer service. Paula’s Choice has been a force in the beauty industry for over 25 years. The skincare stalwart boasts generations of loyal customers who believe in the brand’s unique and ever-adapting product line. A pioneer in ecommerce…
“Like many companies, we were moving employees to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Simplr was able to step in to help assist with email customer service for a major retailer, helping to ensure we continued to hit SLAs.” Shawn Kelly, Director of Work @ Home Protection Operations, Asurion Asurion is the world’s single…
Leadership demands exceptional experiences across all industries, whether it’s ecommerce, health care, construction, or any other service that’s customer-facing. If outsourcing is inevitable in most business models, why are the traditional offshore call centers, BPOs, and consultants unable to keep up? When it comes to efficiency, logistics, service levels, technical standards, and brand loyalty, BPOs just aren’t cutting it for today. As businesses (especially marketers and consultants) pour money into lead generation (ie email marketing and advertising), manufacturing, logistics, order fulfillment, and other efforts that contribute to massive scale and success… customer success must be leveraged as well.
Simplr offers companies a human-first, machine-enabled customer experience solution that helps the NOW Customer across all digital channels. Offering a combination of a uniquely talented, flexible, and scalable staffing pool, intelligent agents, AI-based technology, and actionable data, Simplr allows companies to immediately expand their customer service capacity and engage customers with speed, accuracy, and precision. With Simplr’s NOW CX solution and agents, premium brands are eradicating customer neglect, turning browsers into buyers, and turning customers into fans. Simplr is funded by Asurion, which continues to support its growth.