Pay per resolution, what could be fairer than that?
With Simplr, there are no fixed costs and no wasted spend. No overhead dragging you down or lingering questions about the value you receive. No payment until Simplr Specialists answer your customer’s questions fully and completely.
Simplr is not an optimization of the old model. It’s a whole new way of thinking about customer service. Here’s what’s included under Simplr’s pricing model:
- 24/7/365 access to our Human Cloud Network
- Best-in-class response times across all digital channels: Email, chat, social, instant messaging
- AI-enabled platform that ensures speed, consistency and quality
- CSAT quality assurance surveys
- Crystal Insights / Performance dashboard
- Dedicated Customer Success manager
Say YES to NO
Simplr’s pricing structure is simple and gimmick-free.
- No hefty minimums
- No surge pricing
- No hourly rates
- No resource planning
- No implementations or onboarding fees
- No coverage penalties
The Simplr advantage
Flexibility, variability and scalability were all baked into our model to fix the problems endemic to the traditional contact center model. Therefore there’s no training, hiring, FTE expenses. Just aligned incentives and the ability to provide fast responses and exceptional service to your customers across all digital channels.
Getting started is Simplr too
- You Book Time With Us
- Together, We Identify the CX and Revenue Goals You’re Trying to Achieve
- Simplr Starts a Historical Analysis of Your Customer Conversations
- We Review Analysis Together and Determine Initial Scope
- Simplr Starts Providing Service to Your Customers
“It’s hard in CX to show meaningful results to leadership beyond CSAT sometimes. So being able to report out [with the Simplr Revenue Dashboard] on how our engagement strategy can drive revenue, and how we help the bottom line is a huge win.”
- Pat Feehan
- Customer Service Manager , Mack Weldon