Benefits of Sales Support Outsourcing
How to win new customers, improve marketing ROI and make customers happy with rapid-fire 24/7 pre-sales support (all why staying in control of your brand).
What is sales support, and how does it work?
In our view, sales support in e-commerce should primarily focus on answering your consumers’ questions about the product as they make their decision. It’s a bit different from traditional sales work as it happens directly on your e-commerce store’s website.
Also, through live chat and email integrations with a customer service outsourcer that’s proven in your industry, pre-sales support can be successfully handled by specialists outside your company and deliver a very strong ROI.
A good pre-sales support team is important for:
- Winning new customers. Pre-sales support is essential to educating consumers about your product(s) and increasing sales. While this is common knowledge in enterprise B2B sales, we feel that pre-sales support in e-commerce is underestimated. Fielding questions or explaining features in a one-on-one conversation is universally appreciated by humans (when not done in an intrusive way) and is proven to help increase the percentage of leads who make a decision and move forward in the sales funnel. Modern live-chat solutions from Zendesk and Intercom (or even old fashioned email) allow your inhouse team or an outsourced US-based team to strike the iron while it’s hot and close the sale on your potential customers.
- Improving marketing ROI. Quick responses to these questions through live chat account for 49% of the qualities that make customers feel comfortable purchasing from a website for the first time.
- Achieving client satisfaction. The involvement of pre-sales support in the sales process increases the likelihood of the right product or service being offered to the right customer, and also streamlines implementation where applicable. From a product management perspective, a razor-sharp pre-sales support team will provide organized conversation logs and a list of the most frequent topics to your product teams based on the many conversations they are having regularly with customers and prospective buyers. This is invaluable information for a startup or company exploring new markets.
Win rate for companies with strong pre-sales capabilities. (Harvard Business Review)
Don’t forget about self-service sales support
Having a robust FAQ page (also known as a self-service portal or knowledge base) on your e-commerce store’s website can also have a profound impact on sales. Humans are problem solvers by nature, and by making it easy for customers to find information themselves quickly, they’ll be much more likely to make a purchase.
Putting together a comprehensive FAQ page is a lot of work, however there are vendors that offer this service, allowing you to leverage their knowledge and experience gained from many years in supporting e-commerce websites.
Simplr provides 24/7 U.S. based customer service that is 40-60% more cost effective than in-house operations, and offers the scalability and affordability without jeopardizing a client’s brand or business strategy.
Simplr’s network of 24/7 U.S.-based Simplr Specialists can be your outsourced sales solution.
Pre-sales support via live chat, email, and Facebook messenger. By answering your customers’ quick, pre-purchase questions after hours, Simplr Specialists can help you convert more customers.
Creating a customized, up-to-date FAQ page. Simplr’s machine learning can access all your historical tickets to create a comprehensive assessment of your customers’ most frequently asked questions.
Empathetic, human interaction. Our network of US-based Simplr Specialists give customers the friendly human touch because… they’re human!
“You know, we were already talking to other customer care services out in the world, and we were pretty close to moving forward with one. And we had had trouble connecting with them on a couple of questions we had, and we weren’t hearing back. And when we weren’t hearing back, it’s a red flag with us dealing with the customer service provider. But it was just, we knew we had a timeline we wanted to keep to, so I actually just started searching out in the world. And it was just simple as a Google search that I’d done many times before, just the right combination of words and I found Simplr. And I decided to reach out and connected with Vincent, and shortly after talking with him I said, Oh, this is something we want. This sounds like it’s gonna provide quality service, it’s gonna provide fast service.” 5/5 stars!
- Matthew McCarron
- Customer Care Manager at Happiest Baby (Reviewed February 12, 2019)
Our outsourced sales support pricing structure is simple
We charge you per overall resolution. Not per every customer interaction.
- No hidden fees
- No long-term contracts
- No implementation fees
- No integration costs
- No training costs
- No differentials for nights and weekends
- No cost on follow up customer questions within 48 hours
$2.25 per resolution
24/7 U.S.-Based Human Support
Our outsourced solution utilizes the brightest US-based, work-from-home Simplr Specialists that are ready for your customer volume – any day, any time.
Every applicant must pass rigorous background and empathy tests before becoming a team member and Simplr Specialist. As a result, the caliber of Simplr’s work is a cut (way) above traditional contact centers and customer service outsourcers.
Saves You Money
Outsourcing your customer support with Simplr is 40% more affordable than an in-house solution. Because you pay per resolution, you only pay for results.
There are no contracts, no minimums, and no hidden fees with Simplr. Since onboarding is done in a matter of hours, no resources are lost to trainings or RFPs. We’re built for the needs and budgets of high-growth businesses.
Quick and On Demand
Simplr can start helping your customers in a matter of hours. Scale up customer support when it’s busy, scale down when it’s not.
No need for lengthy trainings, thanks to Simplr’s AI-powered historical analyses. Ramp up Simplr’s outsourced solution for peak seasons, new product launches, or the unexpected spike in customer volume. Scale down Simplr when you don’t need it – no fee or explanation required.
Makes You Money
By offering 24/7, rapid-fire pre-sale support, Simplr can help drive more customers to checkout.
We want your business to succeed. Online shopping is a 24/7 experience, and your customer support should mirror that trend. By giving customers what they want – fast and empathetic support both during and after business hours – your leads are more likely to convert and less likely to leave or abandon their cart.
Here’s what our partners are saying about Simplr
“Like many companies, we were moving employees to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Simplr was able to step in to help assist with email customer service for a major retailer, helping to ensure we continued to hit SLAs.” Shawn Kelly, Director of Work @ Home Protection Operations, Asurion Asurion is the world’s single…
Simplr jumping on board and assisting with our chat and email volume has been a blessing…It has truly been an incredible experience. Alexandria Collis, Director of Customer Experience, Princess Polly Princess Polly, an Australia-based global online fashion boutique, knows the value of exceptional customer service. In the past, the brand’s CX team feared losing customers due…
Simplr was founded by a group of corporate executives-turned-entrepreneurs who were determined to create the next best thing in outsourced customer service. They noticed major cost and labor inefficiencies in the traditional model, and decided to disrupt the whole thing… with the help of the American remote workforce and some cutting-edge AI technology.
Simply put, Simplr is a customer service outsourcing company that lets companies design an outsourced and on-demand solution that meets the needs of their business – no matter how big or small. Simplr delivers maximum flexibility with no contracts and the ability to ramp up or down anytime. Bye bye, call centers! For more information, please see our FAQ page.