Apparel and Footwear Manufacturer Boasts a 4.7/5 Customer Satisfaction Score with Faster Response Times
About the company
A publicly listed, global apparel and footwear company dedicated to delivering a high-quality customer experience and known for its commitment to sustainability. The company places a high value on creating a positive and personalized shopping experience, whether in-store or online, through investment in technology and customer insights.
The apparel and footwear company had rolled up 12 brands and was shifting from siloed support by brand to a single customer support function that supports all 12 brands with the same high level of responsiveness and quality. The support functions were limited to weekday availability due to the cost/availability trade-off in the traditional contact center model. Customers that needed support over the weekend had to wait for a response sometime on the weekday, which caused regular backlogs and poor customer satisfaction.
The company needed to solve the following issues:
- Scale its support team over 12 unique brands while lowering costs
- Expand support availability throughout the week
- Eliminate inquiry backlogs and prevent future build-up
- Improve support response times
- Increase its customer satisfaction score
Around-the-clock support availability across a dozen brands.
The apparel and footwear company instantly scaled its support team across 12 brands with agents from Simplr’s Human Cloud Network. Under Simplr’s platform, agents are provided in-context guidance for every customer interaction, allowing them to provide consistent high-quality support without any training.
Its partnership with Simplr has led to:
- 24/7 customer support availability
- Reduced dependencies on temporary hires because Simplr makes it easy to ramp up agents for seasonal spikes and promotions
- A Voice of the Customer program using feedback collected by Simplr to identify trends
- Cleaner customer data because Simplr integrates with other customer experience software
“With your support, we were able to kick off Black Friday and maintain throughout the weekend and into Cyber Monday, with no email backlog for our brands. That has not happened before in the four peak seasons I have been here.”Director of Global Retail Delivery
The company developed an effective partnership with Simplr with its instant scaling capabilities, 24/7 agent availability, and high-quality support services.
As a result, the company has enjoyed:
- Increased support coverage which eliminated routine weekend backlogs without increasing the cost
- 88% of emails are responded to in under 3 hours
- 4.7/5 Customer Satisfaction Score
Ready to try Simplr? Connect with us!