Publicly Traded Fashion Company Yields a 16% Conversion Rate From Every Customer Support Interaction
About the company
The fashion company sells footwear, handbags, and accessories for women, men, and children. Known for its trendy and affordable fashion products, the company operates its own retail stores, e-commerce website, and sells its products through department stores and other retailers.
The company noticed a drop in revenue because customers couldn’t get the help they needed in a timely manner. Its support team was short-staffed and operated under limited hours which caused a backlog of inquiries, prolonged first response times, and eroded customer loyalty. As a result, customer spending decreased and the company missed revenue opportunities.
The company needed to solve the following issues:
- Increase its team size and support service hours
- Eliminate backlogs and prevent future build-up
- Offer product recommendations amongst its vast product line
Expanded support availability led to more revenue opportunities through personalized product recommendations.
The fashion company scaled its support team and expanded service hours instantly, across four brands, with support agents on Simplr’s Human Cloud Network. Simplr’s platform provides Simplr agents in-context guidance on every customer interaction to follow brand guidelines and offer product recommendations based on the customer’s purchase history and product of interest.
The partnership with Simplr has led to:
- More upsell opportunities by weaving in personalized product recommendations during every customer interaction
- Expanded support service hours and support team members without hiring, training, or onboarding new agents
- A faster response time and quicker resolutions
Today, the fashion company is able to meet customer expectations with lightning-fast 24/7 support coverage. Simplr’s agents respond to 96% of emails in under 3 hours and 85% of live chat inquiries within 30 seconds. Moreover, the entire support team is equipped with product knowledge that turns every customer interaction into an opportunity for conversions or an upsell.
As a result, the company has enjoyed:
- 16% conversion rates on all customer support interactions
- 60% reduction in digital inquiry workload
- 4.5/5 Customer Satisfaction Score
- 81% Customer Effort Score (75% is considered good)
Ready to try Simplr? Connect with us!