Customer Service Outsourcing:
A Simplr Way to Improve Customer Service
“When we started our own businesses, we were deeply frustrated with limited, so-so customer service options. Many fellow entrepreneurs shared our pain-point and sentiment.”
It’s the dilemma that all entrepreneurs dream of facing: Now that you’ve found product-market fit and won over all your loyal customers, how do you manage customer service? Finding a solution is now critical — one that can either support or stifle growth.
The status quo has got to go
When we started our own businesses, we were deeply frustrated with limited, so-so customer service options. Many fellow entrepreneurs shared our pain-point and sentiment. Seasonal peak, after-hours and weekend inquiries are challenging with limited resources. Competent staff are hard to retain, requiring frequent rehiring and retraining. Responsiveness and availability hurdles rise as you move from email to live chat and drive pre-purchase conversions on the web.
The customer service industry was just not designed for smaller, fast-moving, nimble businesses. Customer service tools start off free or very cheap and rapidly escalate with extra functionality and seats. Traditionally, customer service outsourcing, has had the Big Guys in mind: complex integrations, high volume, monster contracts, minimum volume commitments. Often, you did not just pay for what you used, but also for whole FTEs whether you fully used them or not.
Simplr set out to ask some fundamental questions to challenge the status quo:
- What if customer service could ramp up or down, on-demand, and you only paid for what you use?
- What if we could cut customer service cost, not just by 10%, 20% or 30%, but by even larger percentages?
- What if we could eliminate disruption caused by frequent customer service rep turnover?
- Why does it take weeks or months to set up customer service outsourcing? Why not days or even hours?
- Why is the traditional customer service outsourcer unable to handle many, low-volume small businesses?
- Could we do all of the above while improving service quality by combining the best of human and machine intelligence?
Simplr set out not only to ask the hard questions, but also to find a solution for smaller businesses to enjoy Enterprise capabilities on a tighter budget. Our cutting-edge customer service outsourcing solution is developed specifically for the small business owner and your customers in mind.
Democratizing Customer Service: Best for the Most for the Least
Simplr’s mission is, well, simple: Empower small businesses with top-notch, U.S.-based customer service outsourcing that is completely scalable and super cost competitive. Freeing entrepreneurs to do what you do best — disrupt conventional thinking, innovate and grow your business. Renowned mid-Century designer, Charles Eames strived for “the best for the most for the least.” We want the same for you in Customer Service.